Who is Nuera Insurance?
Nuera is a group of innovative and forward-thinking individuals that get out of bed each day to create a more simple and convenient insurance experience for customers, brokers and our insurance company partners. We have taken on the challenge of changing the negative attitudes and stigma towards insurance by making the insurance process as painless, preventative and rewarding as possible. We aren’t your standard 9-5 shop with team members who don’t enjoy coming to work each day; we’re wired to get up and kick ass and love every second of it.
This is how we role!
We’re not your typical insurance business. Actually, we’re not a typical business period. During the day, you can find team members flying around on scooters, playing shuffleboard tournaments, practicing yoga, reading a book or having a drink to celebrate. We’re all about giving back to our community and participate in multiple charity events throughout the year that everyone can get involved in. Our culture is something we’re proud of and work on regularly as our family-like team grows and are proud of our Work Hard, Play Hard philosophy.
This is how you role!
You are a confident and motivated individual who LOVES helping people. You embrace problems and thrive to find solutions. You sweat the details and take pride in your work. You treat everyone in your life fairly and with respect. You stand behind your team through thick and thin and are proud of your loyalty. You are focused and disciplined yet can take on any project thrown your way.
You have experience gathering and documenting product requirements. A technical business analyst at Nuera has a willingness to take chances and experiment with new ideas, coupled with a customer focused approach to work that readily adapts to constantly changing project requirements and client expectations.
What will your role look like?
- Create and assist with gap analysis, business case, onboarding, testing plan and revenue models
- Act as subject matter expert and business agent to assist key stakeholders
- Create, review, analyse business and technical requirements, document and model workflows processes, features and manuals
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to identify solutions for customer needs in a fast-paced environment
- Evaluate the sustainability of recommended solutions
- Use established internal processes to develop successful working relationships with business and development teams to implement solutions during the life-cycle of projects including definition, planning, user testing and implementation phases
- Support BA deliverables by managing necessary tools for reporting, defect tracking, and use case documentation
- Create and maintain training manuals, deliver training to users with varied business goals
- Conduct and lead user acceptance testing
- Ensure quality is incorporated into all project and product deliverables through detailed definition, with the goal of decreasing defects and implementing releases with minimum disruptions to customers
- Identify and deploy opportunities for technology and process improvement within and across business units
- Communicate proactively, facilitate meetings and collaborate with project team members to provide regular updates
- Proactively identify, address, and resolve issues/problems as or before they occur
- Contribute to continuous process improvement by identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Ability to model/document requirements, use cases and processes
- Strong technical skills including systems, applications, data analysis and flows
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and accurately gauge timelines
- Effectively multi-task and understand multiple inter-dependent projects from business and technical perspective
- Demonstrate solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven communication (reading, writing, active listening, speaking, and facilitation) skills
- Ability to integrate people, process and technology in the development of business solutions
- Proven ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Knowledge of CSIO, EDI, traditional insurance model is an asset
- Understanding of Change Management concepts is an asset
- Ability to analyze and identify external partner cultures, gaps and understand organization readiness
Sound like the opportunity you’re looking for?
Great, based on what you’ve read above, please email us a short paragraph outlining why you would be a good fit for our organization and the value you would provide. Also, another short paragraph outlining your love for helping people. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your resume. Don’t have a LinkedIn profile? No problem, it only takes 15 minutes to create one. All qualified applicants will receive a phone interview within three days of applying.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org