Who is Nuera Insurance?
Our team has been in the insurance industry for a really long time and figured it was time for change, so in 2015 we founded Nuera Insurance and we’ve been simplifying insurance ever since. We continue to rapidly grow and need more amazing members on our team. We are an innovative insurance brokerage that leverages technology to change the way customers buy and manage their insurance online, allowing our brokers to be extremely efficient, add tons of value, and provide an amazing customer experience.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
You will be a confident and an energetic individual that has the drive to build a unique product at the intersection of some cutting-edge trends. You are tech savvy and very detail orientated. You are a perfectionist and take pride in your work. You treat everyone in your life fairly and with respect. You stand behind your team through thick and thin and are proud of your loyalty. You are focused and disciplined yet can take on any project thrown your way.
What qualifications do we require?
- 3+ years experience working as a product owner/project manager
- In depth knowledge of the Agile process and principles
- Experience in grooming and prioritizing a backlog
- Experience analysing business requirements, filling in the blanks, and slicing them into user stories for the dev team to execute on
- Experience with managing large, multifaceted projects
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops, Jira, or other SDLC management tool
- Experience with UAT processes
What will your role look like?
- You will work very closely with the business teams on analyzing requirements and breaking them down into epics, features, and user stories.
- You will work with the other product owner and areas of the business to determine dependencies ensuring the development team has all the needed resources to execute on any given project.
- You will communicate timelines outward from dev to the rest of the business.
- You will work as a member of the development team – answering questions and prioritizing things based on the businesses needs.
Sound like the opportunity you’re looking for?
Great, based on what you’ve read above, please email us your resume and a short paragraph outlining why you would be a good fit for our organization and the value you would provide. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Don’t have a LinkedIn profile? No problem, it only takes 15 minutes to create one 🙂 Only qualified applicants will receive a telephone interview.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org