Who is Nuera Insurance?
Nuera is a group of innovative and forward-thinking individuals that get out of bed each day to create a more simple and convenient insurance experience for customers, brokers and our insurance company partners. We have taken on the challenge of changing the negative attitudes and stigma towards insurance by making the insurance process as painless, preventative and rewarding as possible. We aren’t your standard 9-5 shop with team members who don’t enjoy coming to work each day; we’re wired to get up and kick ass and love every second of it.
This is how we role!
We’re not your typical insurance business. Actually, we’re not a typical business period. During the day, you can find team members flying around on scooters, playing shuffleboard tournaments, practicing yoga, reading a book or having a drink to celebrate. We’re all about giving back to our community and participate in multiple charity events throughout the year that everyone can get involved in. Our culture is something we’re proud of and work on regularly as our family-like team grows and are proud of our Work Hard, Play Hard philosophy.
This is how you role!
You are a confident and motivated individual who LOVES helping people. You embrace problems and thrive to find solutions. You sweat the details and take pride in your work. You treat everyone in your life fairly and with respect. You stand behind your team through thick and thin and are proud of your loyalty. You are focused and disciplined yet can take on any project thrown your way.
You are a confident, energetic individual that has the drive to create and design unique insurance products, that no one else in the industry offers. You will be a part of something great, developing rates for our products using real time data, and other cutting-edge technology. Backed by the power of Lloyds of London, you will be a key player in product development, and you will get to be a part of the exciting journey of creating our very own MGA (Exhale Insurance, launching this fall).
What will your role look like?
- You will actively participate in development and reviewing of insurance products for both digital and traditional broker models
- As the subject matter expert, your role will be to train brokers as new products roll out
- Execute changes to the existing offerings based on data from product, claims and sales analysis to determine customer, market and business needs
- Build and maintain regular reporting to provide analysis and insight on product offerings to internal and external business partners
- Offer insurance expertise to build unique products to scale digital software platform
- Build product wording and rates sets using real time data
- Produce and maintain underwriting manuals for domestic and Lloyds products
- 5+ years insurance experience
- Product development experience is considered an asset
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance and a solid understanding of the roles of broker, underwriter, risk manager and training
- Personal lines experience is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a multi disciplined team environment
- Active listening and communication skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and accurately gauge timelines
- High attention to detail
Sound like the opportunity you’re looking for?
Great, based on what you’ve read above, please email us a short paragraph outlining why you would be a good fit for our organization and the value you would provide. Also, another short paragraph outlining your love for helping people. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your resume. Don’t have a LinkedIn profile? No problem, it only takes 15 minutes to create one. All qualified applicants will receive a phone interview within three days of applying.
Apply at: email@example.com