Who is Nuera Insurance?
Our team has been in the insurance industry for a really long time and figured it was time for change, so in 2015 we founded Nuera Insurance and we’ve been simplifying insurance ever since. We continue to rapidly grow and need more amazing members on our team. We are an innovative insurance brokerage that leverages technology to change the way customers buy and manage their insurance online, allowing our brokers to be extremely efficient, add tons of value, and provide an amazing customer experience.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
You have a creative mind and can generate “visual solutions” through extensive knowledge in Graphic and Website Design/Development. A designer at Nuera has a willingness to take chances and experiment with new ideas, coupled with a customer focused approach to work that readily adapts to constantly changing project requirements and client expectations.
What qualifications do we require?
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience building assets for all social media platforms
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and accurately gauge timelines
What will your role look like?
- All members of our team help customers and we all love doing it.
- You will create clean, compelling designs for a wide variety of projects and media encompassing websites, software built for insurance brokers and their customers, social media internal communication, and more.
- You will be creating artwork and web page designs in a fast paced environment and expected to shift between multiple projects regularly.
- Design website layouts and execute them using WordPress.
- Code responsive website layouts using WordPress.
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Sound like the opportunity you’re looking for?
Great, don’t send us your resume. Based on what you’ve read above, please email us a short paragraph outlining why you would be a good fit for our organization and the value you would provide. Also another short paragraph outlining your love for helping people. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Don’t have a LinkedIn profile? No problem, it only takes 15 minutes to create one. All qualified applicants will receive a phone interview within three days of applying.
Apply at: email@example.com