March 16, 2020
Due to the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will continue to take a proactive response to ensure the safety of our customers, our employees and their families. We are closely monitoring and following the direction of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Federal, Provincial and Municipal Governments regarding COVID-19.
Based on the current information available, below you will find the actions and direction we are taking, driving the status of our business operations.
- All staff are working from home
- Our office hours continue to be 8 am – 6 pm seven days a week
- Customers can still log into their account and self-serve when needed
- Our communication channels (email, live chat, phone) all remain available open for business
- Our brokers are set up and ready to help customers or anyone with insurance needs at this time
- You can continue to quote, buy and manage all your insurance needs online
- Our technology allows us to continue to serve our customers with no interruption while ensuring the health and safety of our employees
We thank you for your continued support and patience during these trying times and we will continue to keep you informed and updated as this situation progresses.