Who is Nuera Insurance?
Our team has been in the insurance industry for a really long time and figured it was time for change, so in 2015 we founded Nuera Insurance and we’ve been simplifying insurance ever since. We continue to rapidly grow and need more amazing members on our team. We are an innovative insurance brokerage that leverages technology to change the way customers buy and manage their insurance online, allowing our brokers to be extremely efficient, add tons of value, and provide an amazing customer experience.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
A Change Management Specialist at Nuera has a holistic approach and a natural inclination to establish and maintain strong relationships. You are flexible and adaptable and have an ability to influence others toward a common vision. You have experience providing support and coaching to external partners, their managers, supervisors and teams.
What qualifications do we require?
- Experience conducting impact analysis, identifying change readiness and influencing stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Proven ability to maximize end user adoption and minimize resistance to change
- Ability to drive higher use and improve operational effectiveness
- Change management certification or designation is an asset
What will your role look like?
- Work with Relationship Manager to analyze and identify external partner culture to identify gaps and understand organizational readiness
- Develop a stakeholder assessment which identifies the individuals and groups affected by the change
- Develop and implement change management strategy for process, people, behaviour, information, cost of change and risk assessment
- Build an effective communication plan to manage both internal and external stakeholder expectations
- Prepare and deliver change management execution updates to key stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous process improvement by identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Ensure the alignment of change management activities with participating stakeholders to create a smooth adoption process
- Work with Relationship Manager to identify risk mitigation tactics to address areas of concern through effective change management principles
- Assist business analyst and trainers to identify training needs, create training materials and deliver training to external partners
Sound like the opportunity you’re looking for?
Great, don’t send us your resume. Based on what you’ve read above, please email us a short paragraph outlining why you would be a good fit for our organization and the value you would provide. Also another short paragraph outlining your love for helping people. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Don’t have a LinkedIn profile? No problem, it only takes 15 minutes to create one. All qualified applicants will receive a phone interview within three days of applying.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org